Atomic Force Microscope
Facility : Microscope and imaging Center
Instrument manager contact information :
Gu Rui Office: Rm 208, MCPC Building Email: email@example.com Tel: 88015497
收费标准 : On campus : 50 yuan/hour (without supplies) Off campus : 200 yuan/hour(for non-profit), 500 yuan/hour (for
Asylum Research, MFP-3D-Stand Alone
1) Working mode: Contact Mode AFM, AC Mode AFM, Force Mode, conducting AFM, (Lateral Force Microscopy, LFM)), nanolithography, Electric Force Microscopy (EFM) , Surface Potential Microscopy, Magnetic Force Microscopy(MFM), Piezoresponse Force Microscopy, Vector PFM, Scanning Kelvin Probe Microscopy (SKPM), Dual AC Mode, Dual AC Resonance Tracking (DART)
2) Top-view optics base for MFP-3D atomic force microscope.
3) Data Acquisition Data size is limited only by the memory on the PC (i.e., 10 million point force curves and >5k x 5k point images are possible). It is possible to capture data at 5MHz for up to two million points continuously.
4) Scan Axes——
• X&Y: 90µm travel in closed loop. Closed loop position control with sensor noise <0.5nm average deviation (Adev) in a 0.1Hz-1kHz bandwidth (BW) and sensor nonlinearity <0.05% (Adev/full travel) at full scan.
• Z: >15µm sensored travel. Sensor noise <0.25nm Adev in a 0.1Hz-1kHz BW and sensor non-linearity less than 0.05% (Adev/full travel) at full scan.
• Z height: noise <0.06nm Adev, 0.1Hz-1kHz BW.
5) Optical Lever——Noise: <0.02nm Adev in a 0.1Hz to 1kHz BW.